Creating a Positive Workplace Culture
This virtual training on creating a positive workplace culture will give participants the knowledge and tools to establish an empowering workplace. An environment where employees feel proud and empowered to do their best work.
Course Outcomes for Creating a Positive Workplace Culture
- Recognise what a positive workplace culture looks (& feels) like.
- Utilise key elements necessary to help build a positive culture.
- Take responsibility & initiative for preserving a productive work environment.
- Learn more about your team player type (leadership) and how it directly impacts the functioning of your team.
Furthermore in this Training
- Understand the importance of building effective workplace relationships in culture creation.
- Learn more about teamwork and how to improve team collaboration.
- Discover your own strengths & weaknesses for working cooperatively with others.
- Uncover your preference for managing workplace conflict.
- Defining workplace culture
- The subtle intricacies that make up a positive work environment
- The impact that leaders have on culture and what you can do about it
- Team player roles and responsibilities
- Building and maintaining effective workplace relationships
Virtual Training Framework
All virtual courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Workshop booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
In this training attendees will understand and develop the skills to build and maintain a far superior work environment. Join us for our next online event.
Get in touch with our team
Find out how we can help you fulfill your training needs.
We have representatives ready to assist you.