Cross Cultural Management
This cross cultural management course will provide leaders with effective techniques and strategies for developing diverse teams, promoting multiculturalism within the workplace, and leveraging a global talent pool.
This is essential training for modern day managers and supervisors who lead employees from various cultural backgrounds.
Outcomes For Cross Cultural Management
- Define exactly what culture is and how it shapes your workplace.
- Discover how stereotypes can manipulate our perceptions of others.
- Cultivate more empowering cross-cultural attitudes and behaviours.
- Communicate more effectively within a multicultural context.
Furthermore in this Diversity Training
- Learn how to respectfully manage team members from various cultural backgrounds.
- Help team members to overcome cross-cultural barriers.
- Enhance cultural awareness and acceptance within your organisation to build a more cohesive environment.
- Leverage and empower a global talent pool.
- What is culture
- Cross cultural communication
- Cross cultural team building and cohesion
- Managing your diverse team members
- Constructing a multicultural workplace
- Utilising a global talent pool
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This diversity training is designed to provide managers with in-depth knowledge and skills regarding how to better manage team members from various cultures and backgrounds. Workbooks, assessment forms and future planning tools included.
View Program Dates
Get in touch with our team
Find out how we can help you fulfill your training needs.
We have representatives ready to assist you.