Giving Feedback with Skill
This course on employee feedback will teach attendees to deliver a message that is both accepted by recipients and facilitates change.
Build stronger trust and rapport with your team while boosting work efficiency.
Course Outcomes for Providing Employee Feedback
- Recognise that productive workplace cultures are built on high levels of trust between staff and management.
- Understand why giving feedback is an essential part of managing a team.
- Apply a powerful framework for giving feedback both formally & informally.
Furthermore in this Training
- Utilise illustrative language when providing feedback.
- Define the six characteristics that make for effective feedback.
- Practice delivering feedback through role play scenarios.
- Definition of employee feedback
- Speaking with clarity
- Communication tools, tactics & strategies
- Characteristics of providing effective feedback
- How to receive feedback
- Live scenarios (online role plays)
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
This training on employee feedback will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to further empower employees and help them grow. Workbooks, assessment forms and future planning tools included.
Get in touch with our team
Find out how we can help you fulfill your training needs.
We have representatives ready to assist you.