Managing Your Virtual Team
This virtual workshop presented by Aptitude Management will provide managers with useful training to lead remote teams that include staff members working from home and/ or various work locations.
Course Outcomes for Managing Your Virtual Team
- Manage remote workers effectively and get the best out of each team member.
- Deal with barriers and isolation issues that virtual work arrangements can cause.
- Develop stronger teams that work well together- even though physically apart.
Furthermore in this Training
- Skillfully use technology and tools designed for remote working.
- Create a virtual environment that empowers each member.
- Set and communicate clear work goals and objectives.
- Benefits and challenges of a virtual team
- Competencies and skills
- Building a virtual team
- Working on trust
- Using technology effectively
- Managing performance from a distance
Virtual Training Framework
All Aptitude courses are conducted through our Program Framework consisting of:
- Booking consultation
- Trainer led skills gap analysis
- Tailored participant training plan
- Post workshop coaching
In this course attendees will understand and develop the skills required to effectively manage a virtual team and empower their staff to perform. Join us for our next online event.
Get in touch with our team
Find out how we can help you fulfill your training needs.
We have representatives ready to assist you.